Sold - House
It would be hard to find a more attractive option to get started in a freestanding home than this well-presented post war residence. Solid and well maintained throughout, it is immediately inviting and offers an excellent first home or investment opportunity on an elevated 678sqm allotment. The property also holds lots of future potential for an update, renovation or even development to fully capitalise on its convenient address that is just 6km from the CBD and strolling distance to the sought-after schools and Morningside’s shops, cafes & train station.
* Presented in good solid condition and ready to live in straight away
* A spacious, low maintenance landholding with an expansive rear yard
* Air-conditioned living and dining space with polished hardwood flooring
* Separate lock-up garage plus additional driveway parking space
* A private rear patio that overlooks the back garden
*Two double bedrooms, well equipped kitchen and full bathroom
* Lots of potential to update, renovate or knock down and build anew
Mel is really good, not pushy at all and I highly recommend her. I was buying another property from a different agent and the experience was really bad. The deal didn’t go through. I contacted Mel for another property and she was very professional and helpful. Would have given her a 6 star if there was an option.