Sold - House
This fine-looking period home has been tastefully renovated to deliver an exceptional indoor-outdoor family environment in the coveted 4171 postcode. It provides a quality living space that is stylishly finished throughout and features a user-friendly two-level design with excellent natural light, privacy and an elevated setting that captures a sweeping outlook over the district. This peaceful setting is also very conveniently situated with easy access to public transport, Hawthorne Park, as well as all of Oxford Street’s shopping, dining and cafe options.
* Presented in great condition, freshly painted interiors, and new roofing
* A perfect north-east aspect that brings excellent light and breezes throughout
* Beautifully landscaped gardens featuring lush lawns with a separate sheltered dining patio
* Spacious upstairs verandah and a large rear deck flowing from the open plan living area
* Offers a generous and bright open design with a second upstairs living space
* A well-appointed modern kitchen that overlooks the entertainment areas
* Air conditioning, plantation shutters, two bathrooms and double carport
Vendor Review – Recommended by Tony & Leslie Jenkins
07 Apr 2017
Mel has sold 3 properties for us and we cannot speak more highly of her. She works extremely hard for the seller and has been able to negotiate an awesome price for us. She has guided us through the whole process with such professionalism and warmth. Thank you, Mel, we regard you as our number one agent!
Buyer Review – Recommended by Gregory
18 April 2017
Melanie went out of her way to help us from the very first phone call. She kept us informed and was always ready to assist in any way she could. We really appreciated her responsiveness to any request and her availability to discuss details at any time. Melanie maintained an open dialogue with us throughout the negotiations and we were very pleased with the result. Thanks, Melanie – very glad you were the agent we dealt with on the purchase of our property!!